A single review can either make or break a business. The last thing you want is to leave your client's reputation to chance. With the Reviews tool of your Reputation Management Dashboard, you have the capability to request for reviews to display on top review sites.
Here are the different ways to request for reviews:
A. Send an Email to a Single Customer
1. Go to Reviews in the Reputation Management Dashboard. Click the Reviews tool in the Reputation Management Dashboard.
2. Click Get Review. Click the Get Review button to send an email to an individual customer. This will show a pop-up box where you have to input the Name and Email Address of the customer.
Once you're done, click Send Request.
B. Upload a List to Send Multiple Review Requests
1. Click Upload List. Inside the Review tool, click the Upload List button to send multiple feedback requests to different customers.
2. Upload and import your file. A pop-up box will appear where you can upload and import your customer list.
Note: The file should be in CSV format, and must follow the arrangement - First Name, Last Name, Email.
Click Import once done.
C. Use a Review Form
1. Click Open Review Form. Inside the Review tool, click the Open Review Form button. This will direct you to a Review page where customers can leave their review.
With these steps, you can now start getting more reviews for your client.